Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
You’re the perfect host at our virtual parties. You like to make sure everyone is at ease and enjoying it thoroughly. You’re also an entertainer, masterfully juggling between our strict requirements and the possibilities offered by our partners.
As the Head of Networks & Events, you’ll be the single point of contact between our network partners (IVAO and VATSIM with their local divisions) and SWISS Virtual. Your role will be to develop the relationship with the organisations behind these networks and to work with all parties to create enriching flight simulation events online. Through the events you organise, you’ll be taking in our values and vision and turn it into action for everyone to see.
What you bring to the team
– You are 18 years or older
– You are a resident of Switzerland
– You are a member with over 100 flight hours on IVAO or VATSIM, preferably both
– You are proficient in our SOP and aircraft procedures.
– You can demonstrate negotiation skills
– Your written command of English is excellent. As a member of the management, you’re also fluent in at least German, French or Italian — any language is a plus)
If you feel you’re ready to tackle this challenge, please send an e-mail to Ground Staff Recruiting at email@example.com and make sure you’re referencing this listing. For this role, we’re looking for a person that can demonstrate a particular track record. If you’ve been active in another virtual airline in a similar position, or if you’ve had other relevant experiences, make sure we find out from your application. Good luck!